Congrats on your engagement, what an awesome part of life! It’s a mixture of fun, love, and connection, the perfect recipe for a good time. It’s something special, that deserves a small escape, focused on the two of you. Full of fun and smiles.
Your engagement photography session is something that reflects your relationship and shows off each of your personalties. An exciting time that can include your favorite places, activities, foods, and even your animals!
New Orleans is a great spot for engagement photography, it offers a variety environments to fit your style! If your looking for something a little more lively, we can head to the French Quarter and shoot around some of iconic spots, or we can do something a little more green around city park, like the botanical gardens. We can include your favorite coffee shop or get snowballs from Hansen’s.
Uptown, Downtown, The Garden District, we can even take a trip down the bayou to Lafitte or any place that will help tell your story the best! New Orleans has tons of options, places where you can enjoy yourself and get the photos you want to celebrate your relationship! Let’s pop a bottle or head to your favorite place to grab a drink.
We will take things that you already enjoy and incorporate them into your engagement session. We can also create some fun things for you to do together for a new experience.
Things that put big smiles on your faces. It could be the place where you got engaged or your favorite spot in NOLA. Maybe its just in beautiful location, that you’ve always wanted to take pictures in.
We will find the right combination of places and things to make your time special and your photos magic. You can ride bikes and get a bite, or listen to a jazz band and grab drink at local bar, whatever we can do to get those hearts racing for each other.
New Orleans is a special place, with spots that will make your photographs unique and your experience something you will hold close to you forever. Let loose, its time to enjoy yourselves!
If you have a few poses you’ve seen and want to incorporate, we absolutely will. If you don’t know how to pose, don’t worry, we’re gonna do some natural motions and make sure we get you comfortable and focused on each other. There will be times that I just step away and let the two of you enjoy a moment.
Most of the time, some of the simple things you do with each other every day can make some of the best photos, a rub on the shoulder, a kiss on the cheek, small things that resonate with you.
Get the New Orleans Engagement Photos you deserve!
– How much do New Orleans Engagement Photos cost? They start at $400, and include the digital images in high resolution and web sized quality via online gallery where I also offer prints. Any fees, permits or activities will be your (client) responsibility to cover.
– Can we bring our animal? Yes you can, as long as your species of pet is allowed at that location, I would love to include any pets you may have. If need be, we can even do a quick picture near your home with your animal so they feel more comfortable! New Orleans is usually pretty dog friendly.
– Do you offer any package deals? Yes if you are thinking about getting an engagement session and booking for an elopement or wedding, I will provide you with package information upon request.
– What locations will you travel to? New Orleans and the surrounding areas including but not limited to Slidell, Mandeville, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, etc. I even travel out of state if you are feeling adventurous.
1. You contact me about your New Orleans Engagement Photos and I will respond with 48 hours to set up a consultation. -> Here
3. We set a date and location for your session and sign an agreement, you’ll pay a 25% deposit to retain your date.
4. Activities, attire, even a Pinterest board. We will plan our your session together to make sure its absolutely perfect. All you’ll need to do is show up ready to have fun and enjoy each others company!
5. Come ready to enjoy your time together !