A day full of love, laughter and the best of tears. A moment in time that you want to freeze and enjoy forever. You and your partner, committing to one another, in the name of your love, surrounded by the people that mean the most to you. A big celebration, where people get together to support you on your journey through life and celebrate the joining of two lovers, two souls, two families and two sets of friends. A day with a beginning, middle and end that will all become memories you want photographed to remember for a life time
Louisiana offers so many options, a mixture of outdoor and indoor locations that each offer something different and something special. New Orleans itself has a vast offering of art + culture the can intertwine perfectly with your vision and ideas. From public areas to some of the most beautiful venues, there isn’t a better place to spend your time celebrating with each other.
I photograph all over the state, from Mandeville and Hammond to Baton Rouge, Lafayette and the place I call home, New Orleans. New Orleans and within a 25 mile radius offers a vast amount of venues that vary in shape, size and the vibes they give off. If you book with me I am happy to talk with you about venues, or help locate the best spots within your location for your portraits and other photographic needs.
What is truly important for you to have photographs of? Are there important people around you while your getting ready? Are couples portraits import? Let’s talk about your ideas, and make sure we plan the right way to capture those things. It’s your story and you’ll be telling this story for a lifetime. Sometimes small adjustments in things like ceremony times or schedule can help you achieve the photographs you want, in the perfect lighting.
Looking for a high quality album? What about framed prints or maybe some thank you cards? I got you covered! Your gallery gives you access to high quality prints and products that I can help you curate and design. You’ll have tangible art to cherish for years to come! Some packages include print credits, you can use these towards any product in your gallery’s store. You can pre-purchase products or after your gallery is delivered, decide on what works best for you then!
- You contact me and I will respond with 48 hours to set up a consultation. -> Here
- On your call I’ll get to know you better so I can understand exactly what you want, and not waste your time with things your not interested in. We will talk a little bit about the two of you, your ideas and how we can make your big day amazing.
- Once you have decided to book, we sign an agreement and you pay a 25% deposit to retain your date. The remainder is due 30 days before your scheduled wedding.
- We plan out your day together, lining up the vendors, events and special moments on a timeline that helps your day run smoothly.
Your big day is kinda like Makin’ Groceries. When you have a New Orleans Wedding, you get to spice it just right! You add a little bit of the things you love, you take out the things that don’t matter, and you add just a little extra flavor on top!
Traditions are traditions, they’re yours to keep or break. This thing is about the two of you and what makes you happy. Plan your day by taking the bits and pieces of what you enjoy and putting them all together. Don’t be afraid to make a pit stop for that special ingredient!
Be the star of your show! This day takes a lot of energy and time to plan, make sure you get everything out of it that you want. Keep it full of surprises for each other, and your guests. Party the way you like, and keep them rockin’ with you.
An extra session to showcase how beautiful you look in that dress, or some time set aside on your wedding day to document how perfectly your veil falls on your shoulders, you deserve some time to shine. Sometimes a bridal session can help you feel more confident and prepared for you big day. It gives you a time to check out your vendors and have a trial run, plus you can have prints to display at your ceremony. Your soon the be partner for life will enjoy having some extra photographs of you as well!
1. How much do wedding packages cost? They start at $3,000, and include the digital images in high resolution and web sized quality via online gallery. Some packages include an engagement session, second photographer and or prints! Inquire for a package list!
2. What types of sessions do you offer? If you’re looking for Engagements, Bridals, or something a little more steamy like a morning after session, I got you covered!
3. What locations will you travel to? New Orleans and the surrounding areas including but not limited to Slidell, Mandeville, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, etc. I even travel out of state and abroad if you are feeling adventurous.
4. Can you help with other _______? I am happy to help you with some planning, timelines, shot list, and any other ideas, thoughts or questions that you may have throughout this process. I’m not a replacement for a day of coordinator or a planner but I am here for you to lean on and I am your guide to help make sure you get the day you imagined and the photographs to go with it. I do this often, I am happy to recommend vendors or help give you the info you need to make decisions.
1. Love is first. You and your partner are the most important, you are committed to making sure each other have the best day ever. It’s important to me that you really get to enjoy yourselves, that you get to take time to enjoy each other and all of the fun things you planned for the day. Sometimes that means stealing you away from everyone to dance by the fire on the patio, and just soak it all in.
2. Planning ahead for a stress free wedding? Your day is important, you spend a lot of time and energy into making sure it’s going to be the best day ever, make sure your allocating the right amount of time to the things that are important to you.
3. A first look? I highly recommend a first look, it allows any pictures that involve the two of you, to be done before the ceremony. This helps make sure you are getting the important shots done before things start moving very quickly. If you don’t do a first look, it’s important to make sure you leave ample time to achieve all the shots you want, this may mean moving your ceremony time up if you decide that you want all your portraits in natural day light.
4. Second Photographer. Hiring a second photographer will not only add an extra angle for your big day, it also allows you flexibility with time, being able to have both parties getting ready at the same times means you don’t have to jam in or leave out certain things that are important to you.