A day full of love, laughter and the best of tears. A moment in time that you want to freeze and enjoy forever. You and your partner, committing to one another, in the name of love, surrounded by the people that mean the most to you. A big celebration, where people get together to support you on your journey through life and celebrate the joining of two lovers, two souls, two families and two sets of friends. A day with a beginning, middle and end that all need documenting, some memories you want photographed to last a lifetime. I want to help you get the day you deserve and the photography to go with it.
Louisiana offers so many options, a mixture of outdoor and indoor locations that each offer something different and something special. I photograph all over the state, from Mandeville and Hammond to Baton Rouge, Lafayette and the place I call home, New Orleans. New Orleans and within a 25 mile radius offers a vast amount of venues that vary in shape, size and the vibes they give off. If you book with me I am happy to talk with you about venues, or help locate the best spots within your location for your portraits and other photographic needs.
What is truly important for you to have photographs of? Are there important people around you while your getting ready? Are couples portraits import? Let’s talk about your ideas, and make sure we plan the right way to capture those things. It’s your story and you’ll be telling this story for a lifetime. Sometimes small adjustments in things like ceremony times or schedule can help you achieve the photographs you want, in the perfect lighting.
1. Love is first. You and your partner are the most important, you are committed to making sure each other have the best day ever. It’s important to me that you really get to enjoy yourselves, that you get to take time to enjoy each other and all of the fun things you planned for the day. Sometimes that means stealing you away from everyone to dance by the fire on the patio, and just soak it all in.
2. Planning ahead for a stress free wedding? Your day is important, you spend a lot of time and energy into making sure it’s going to be the best day ever, make sure your allocating the right amount of time to the things that are important to you.
3. A first look? I highly recommend a first look, it allows any pictures that involve the two of you, to be done before the ceremony. This helps make sure you are getting the important shots done before things start moving very quickly. If you don’t do a first look, it’s important to make sure you leave ample time to achieve all the shots you want, this may mean moving your ceremony time up if you decide that you want all your portraits in natural day light.
4. Second Photographer. Hiring a second photographer will not only add an extra angle for your big day, it also allows you flexibility with time, being able to have both parties getting ready at the same times means you don’t have to jam in or leave out certain things that are important to you.
1. How much do wedding packages cost? They start at $1,800, and include the digital images in high resolution and web sized quality via online gallery. Any fees, permits or activities will be your (client) responsibility to cover, you also have the opportunity to use some high quality printing companies to make your special moments ready to enjoy everyday in your home.
2. Do you offer any package deals? Looking for Engagements, Bridals or another session? I am happy to accommodate you and send my packages, just make sure to let me know what you are interested in.
3. What locations will you travel to? New Orleans and the surrounding areas including but not limited to Slidell, Mandeville, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, etc. I even travel out of state and abroad if you are feeling adventurous.
4. Can you help with other _______? I am happy to help you with some planning, timelines, and any other ideas, thoughts or questions that you may have throughout this process. I’m not a replacement for a day of coordinator but I am here for you to lean on and I am your guide to help make sure you get the day you imagined and the photographs to go with it. I do this often, I am happy to recommend vendors or help give you the info you need to make decisions.
- You contact me and I will respond with 48 hours to set up a consultation. -> Here
- On your call I’ll get to know you better so I can understand exactly what you want, and not waste your time with things your not interested in. We will talk a little bit about the two of you, your ideas and how we can make your big day amazing.
- Once you have decided to book, we sign an agreement and you pay a 25% deposit to retain your date. The remainder is due 30 days before your scheduled wedding.
- We plan out your day together, lining up the vendors, events and special moments on a timeline that helps your day run smoothly.